Monday, December 1, 2008

Birthday Weekend is Over

Back to doing chores and having to share the remote. Ah, birthday, I miss you already.

Aaron bought me a new sketchbook for my birthday and let me watch whatever I wanted on TV (while I wasn't painting Holiday Monsters.) That included some Looney Tunes and some Good Neighbors. The result of that quality couch time was the start of the print below. It is up in the Etsy shop and I am awfully smitten with a mustachioed bear, who knew?



This is our first Christmas in our own home and we are soooo excited to decorate. Not Nat'l Lampoon level, but pretty close. Hopefully this week will include some twinkle light hanging and wreath positioning.

5 comments:

holly cupala said...

Yes! Hooray for the happy CocoaStomp blog! Your other blog always ate my comments. Stomp, stomp, stomp.

Kim Baker said...

Awww, you love me so much you blogrolled me twice! I feel all warm and fuzzy.
The new blog is neato!

Cuppa Jolie said...

Hooray, hooray! I'm shouting from The Vault. I can finally comment on your blog. Yippee.

Now if this doesn't post...I'm gonna think you don't love me. Crossing my fingers.

CocoaStomp said...

Oh, goody! for blogs that allow postings!

Ali said...

I LOVE THOSE BEARS!!!! I've never hassled you about the comment thing because I thought you didn't really like me or what I had to say. Now I know there was a genuine problem I feel a lot better. I'm going to comment every day!