Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Etsy holiday items on sale until the snow melts!



Sorry, Suze Orman, but I am for sale. We also added a shipping upgrade to our CocoaStomp Etsy shop so you can get your holiday monsters even quicker.

There are TWELVE Holiday Monster Prints perfect for Christmakkuhing up your walls.

And it's still not too late to wish someone a monster of a good holiday with cards.

The clouds outside my window are very Susan Cooper right now. Must go ponder whether to work or nog (work I think.) Or maybe reserve all of Betsy's picks for 2009. Or hoard Ovaltine. And soon, Circus Animals!

1 comment:

CocoaStomp said...

Eee! My friend Kelly just emailed this recipe. I think she might be related to Einstein, but is chocolate EVER optional?:
***
Hi Jaime!!

I found just the thing for you to keep you going as you work today! I'm going to go make one right now myself! Exclamation points!!!

Hot Strawberry Smoothie

1-1/4 cups milk

1/2 cup sliced strawberries

2 ounces chopped white chocolate (optional)

Warm up milk. Place strawberries in blender, add half of milk, blend. Add chocolate with motor running and add remaining milk. Blend on high for one minute.
***
Thanks, Kelly!