Monday, December 8, 2008

Great news for a sweet cupcake



Jolie over at CuppaJolie is a dear friend and wonderful person. She's got big, grand news and I am so pleased and proud. Check out her blog for the announcement.

Going to buy her sooooo many of the above when I see her next. The un-monstery kind.

Reading (while drooling) over the Cupcakes Take The Cake blog I saw something cool -- the Etsy Giveaways site. Maybe next Monday, in honor of National Cupcake Day, we'll give away some Dessert Monster prints? I wonder when National Blancmange day is.

Today is National Brownie Day, too, so go visit a favorite food blog and then partake of some brownies why don't you? Do you see all the Muppeting they do at Blondie and Brownie? Could they be more wonderful?

4 comments:

Kirby Larson said...

Jaime,

I cast my vote for James Marshall's Red Riding Hood, but you left out one of my favorites: Mike Artell's Petite Rouge (a Cajun version). It's a blast to read aloud, even for people like me who can't do accents.

Cuppa Jolie said...

Thanks so much for your sweet words, Jaime! I'm the luckiest girl to have such wonderful friends.

holly cupala said...

Very exciting news from Jolie!

Don't forget Little Red Running Shorts, a la Jon Scieska and Lane Smith (in The Stinky Cheese Man)!

CocoaStomp said...

Aw, nuts. I can't add Kirby or Holly's Red Riding Hood choices to the poll now! Democracy is so unfair.