Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Christmas to You!


And Hanukkah, too!


My family in Snohomish told us to stay home today -- I guess they've been getting loads of giant snowflake flurries this morning. It's been snow/rain here only, but we will have a belated Xmas with them this weekend.

Bebop and Logan got their pressies this morning: bones and snuggly beds and even a previously used ball that seems brand new to our genius of a dog after we wrapped it.

I got all my wish list items from Santa:

A subscription to Marie Claire Idees


A mini madeleine pan



MAKER OF THINGS by Denise Fleming (this is such a great series of books!)


and
Kirby on Blogger!

Aaron got a zombie video game, Alan Moore comic book, and a very nice Seattle Sounders jersey.

I've been watching a lot of Nigella Christmas episodes and am still unclear what goes on with a Christmas pud, but I now understand and am a fan of her idea of mincemeat. Will my favorite British illustrator please explain the pud to me?

2 comments:

Kim Baker said...

Marie Claire Idees? What is this? I've never heard of it/ Craft stuff?!? Now we have to invite ourselves over for madeleines.

Hope you guys had a lovely Christmas and a great visit with the fam!

CocoaStomp said...

Of course you will come over for madeleines and I will show you MC Idees. I can't read it, but Aaron translates it now and then.