Friday, December 12, 2008

Shop Update! Fuse as Muse



Hey, hey, hey! It's Fat Tou-kee!
Rotund animals rule my life right now.

A while back I had the good fortune to attend the Kidlitosphere blogging conference and see my favorite NY librarian, Betsy Bird. Her Fuse #8 blog now at School Library Journal is a constant source of great children's book related information and wonderful picture book and middle grade reviews. And she's a posting maniac! Whenever I do get to see her it reconfirms that she is indeed a kindred spirit. Who else would let me interview them with zombie sock puppets? She's working toward a December 15th book deadline -- Go Betsy!

Betsy says her favorite animal is a toucan and I painted this as her imaginary dream candy bar label (which would be a mishmash of Twix and Toblerone.) I got to thinking that the little guy would be ever so adorable in a book on a bookplate for you to personalize! Available here.

3 comments:

Cuppa Jolie said...

He is SOOOO adorable!

Kjersten said...

Oh man, Jaime! I need one of these!

CocoaStomp said...

Thanks you guys! I do think he's cute. Hope that's healthy and not egomaniacal.