Wednesday, January 7, 2009

When I win the lottery

I will go to Disneyland! And take all of you with me!



Aaron says he is going to block all disney.com websites from my computer. But just looking at the sites makes me happy.

In particular was seeing the registration for this event celebrating the 40th Anniversary of The Haunted Mansion. Clearly, given the price tag, this is an event for adults, right?



You can register as a Grinning Ghost, a Foolish Mortal, a Dearly Departed, or a Hitchhiker. I vote for the spendy Ghost level outlined below:

Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Merchandise Event
Date: 09-09-09
Location: Disneyland® Resort

The Plot Thickens… After five husbands and five untimely deaths, the Black Widow Bride of the Haunted Mansion will wed once more. Has she found her soul mate? Or will another groom meet his doom? Join us, Foolish Mortals, and we'll dig up the answers at our ghostly celebration that everyone's dying to attend.
Grinning Ghosts – $475

* ONE (1) Night Accommodation at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa (night of 09/09/09)*
* Admission into Disney’s California Adventure® park (after 6:30 PM only)
* Admission into Disneyland® park (after 9 PM only)
* “Spirited Séance” - Haunted Mansion seminar
* Wedding Feast or Famine Dinner
* Spine-tingling Toast & Cake Slicing at the Haunted Mansion attraction
* Ride through the Haunted Mansion Attraction
* Haunting Photo Opportunity
* Opportunity to purchase 40th Anniversary Haunted Mansion themed merchandise via Random Selection Process.
* Commemorative Gifts
- Crypt-ic Amenity
- Wedding Favor
- TWO (2) “Depart”ing Gifts


Who's with me in September?

5 comments:

johanna said...

Yes! I want a 'haunting photo opportunity' thank you very much.

Kirby Larson said...

Because it's so close to our anniversary, I don't stand a ghost of a chance of joining you. . .except in spirit. ;-)

Laini Taylor said...

That sounds awesome! That always was my favorite ride!

kevan atteberry said...

I remember getting stuck on that ride with my 5 year old. We were right in front of the screaming witch's (?) head under glass. He was terrified and kept trying to bolt from the car. Good times, good times . . .

I always loved the haunted mansion and POTC. I could ride those two all day.

$475?? Not this year. Unless you win the lottery and I am among the "all of you" you refer to.

Cuppa Jolie said...

I would sooo go! That is, if I won the lottery too!