Aaron says he is going to block all disney.com websites from my computer. But just looking at the sites makes me happy.
In particular was seeing the registration for this event celebrating the 40th Anniversary of The Haunted Mansion. Clearly, given the price tag, this is an event for adults, right?
You can register as a Grinning Ghost, a Foolish Mortal, a Dearly Departed, or a Hitchhiker. I vote for the spendy Ghost level outlined below:
Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Merchandise Event
Location: Disneyland® Resort
The Plot Thickens… After five husbands and five untimely deaths, the Black Widow Bride of the Haunted Mansion will wed once more. Has she found her soul mate? Or will another groom meet his doom? Join us, Foolish Mortals, and we'll dig up the answers at our ghostly celebration that everyone's dying to attend.
Grinning Ghosts – $475
* ONE (1) Night Accommodation at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa (night of 09/09/09)*
* Admission into Disney’s California Adventure® park (after 6:30 PM only)
* Admission into Disneyland® park (after 9 PM only)
* “Spirited Séance” - Haunted Mansion seminar
* Wedding Feast or Famine Dinner
* Spine-tingling Toast & Cake Slicing at the Haunted Mansion attraction
* Ride through the Haunted Mansion Attraction
* Haunting Photo Opportunity
* Opportunity to purchase 40th Anniversary Haunted Mansion themed merchandise via Random Selection Process.
* Commemorative Gifts
- Crypt-ic Amenity
- Wedding Favor
- TWO (2) “Depart”ing Gifts
Who's with me in September?