Friday, July 10, 2009

Harry Potter Tweets! And blogs to visit this sunny Friday


If I have a patron saint, her name is Martha Brockenbrough. Martha was very kind and let me work on a slightly wacky project: fake Tweets for HP 6 movie characters. It is mostly Martha, but she let me do some of the Luna, Slughorn and Hermione posts. For Luna, I just mostly wrote out my thoughts as I went about my normal business. So. That explains the colon/prostate twitter.



In other news:

Kim is back blogging at Wagging Tales.

Betsy is my new favorite mime/ALA reporter.




Holly
and Jolie are tempting us with July goals.

Ben is maybe acting out a Hemingway novel this weekend with Linus as Jake Barnes.

Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

Martha Brockenbrough said...

Lucy says you forgot my devil horns.

Your Luna posts are the best part of the package. And Slughorn's birthday hamper! I just keep saying that line.

BJW said...

Jamie AND Martha teaming up for Harry Potter cleverness. My head just exploded. That is a nuclear level of wry wit concentrated into way too small of a space. And it was awesome.

I want that Mac Airbook. If I ever get another contract, we're getting one.

Linus is humbled by the Jake Barnes reference. Actually he was humbled before but you already know about that.

Hey Jaime, can I steal your neat Martha artwork for a possible "secret" post for Saturday? Just wondering.

Great, great post again Jaime. You are replacing ESPN and CNN as my most-watched news network.

Cuppa Jolie said...

Too funny!

I love your the Martha angel! :)

CocoaStomp said...

Ben, please have at the Martha angel! I will go check if you did something with it already.

BJW said...

thank you Martha, tis done.

BJW said...

I meant Jaime and I meant to spell Jaime before but I was neurotic without sleep. Oops.