Sunday, August 16, 2009

Udderly terrified for tomorrow, but things to look forward to with SCBWI WWA

Wish me luck! I have two medical tests tomorrow that I am being a big baby about and I am sort of hyperventilating ever few hours in fear. Gatorade and green jello will be my only menu items until tomorrow afternoon so besides nerves I am also craving a milk shake.

Luckily, Martha is keeping me busy and Aaron and Logan and Bebop are the best nurses a girl could have. PLUS there are a lot of things to look forward to in the next few weeks with SCBWI WWA:

Elana Roth is coming to town. I just signed up for her 'Perfecting Your Pitch' session on Tuesday, September 8 at SCBWI WWA probably will tell me not to pitch Udder stories.

Greg Pincus is coming to town, too! I just signed up for his 'Coach's Corner--Social Media Plan Consultation' on Tuesday, October 13 at SCBWI WWA probably will tell me to post about Udders less (and my favorite Martha is doing the Mini-Session prior to Greg's called YOU CAN HAS GRAMMAR?)

You, too, can see/hear these folks! Registration for the 2009-2010 SCBWI Western Washington Regional Programming is open, just click here.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Good luck mate! It will be over before you know it. A xoxo

Martha Brockenbrough said...

Can you drink chocolate malts? Because those taste like...

-karen ann. said...

oh honey! what better excuse to eat jello guilt free. come on, admit it. we all love jello.

can you have marshmallows with your jello? because i find them quite cheery.