Thursday, September 3, 2009

Competition for my dream job from another BLOODY SPECIES

Click on it to see the perfectly adorable nostrils

Bugs.

Bugs, apparently, are getting into the illustration game. Look at this well-crafted illustration of a face on a hollyhock leaf. And apparently, PLANTS, are helping out the bugs by choosing to highlight their artwork with jaunty branching. Look at this product placement:



Excuse me, NATURE, but when have you ever shown off one of my acrylic paintings?

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, cool!

Tara said...

I like the bugs' work, just not the bugs.

Jim Di Bartolo said...

Ha! Genius Jaime! Clearly it's time to call an exterminator and cut out the competition! :)

Laurie Thompson said...

But have you seen these?

http://cakeheadlovesevil.wordpress.com/2009/09/04/baby-shaped-pears/

You can use the plants themselves as your medium!

CocoaStomp said...

Wow, Laurie! No. I haven't seen those pears before. My favorite is the Mickey-o-lantern.