Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I love Halloweenie!

We realllly need a new shower curtain. While at Target I found myself being magnetically drawn to their Halloween section.

You guys! So much cool stuff to get your creep on with:

For my favorite tubers (maybe he can be your Spudward Cullen?)


For the lady who wouldn't stop talking about feet last night


For my favorite bartender



For one of the three people I know that actually loves candy corn



For Laurie who is into eyeballs and possibly bats


I am knuckling? ankling? sitting? down for the next few weeks and probably won't be posting much. Maybe elsewhere... but I will clue you in on that later!

6 comments:

Kim Baker said...

Where else will you be posting?
Too many secrets!

I'm starting to remember bartending as being more fun than writing. I may have to go back to that, especially if there are gummy eyeballs involved.

Cuppa Jolie said...

Ah, my CocoaStomp friend! You make smile THIS big. (I just might laugh about Spudward Cullen all day.)

And, yah! What's up with the mystery?

Martha Brockenbrough said...

What they said! LOLOL!

StudioMcVey said...

I miss target. Cal would love the halloween section. We're going to have to visit on halloween. Ax

CocoaStomp said...

Ali, I'm on the case!

Dawn VanderMeer said...

Spudward Cullen cracks me up. Someone should write a book about what a HOT potato he is, and what he doesn't like about FORKS. Tee-hee! Okay, maybe they shouldn't. Must get coffee.

I like your blog. :)