Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bound to be blogged


I am cheating on CocoaStomp with another blog. Bound, to be exact, of the MSN Entertainment SuperFans group.

Coming soon to CocoaStomp via Bound:

  • Finally getting some Wordstock videos posted of the awesome authors I saw at the Portland Festival two weekends ago.
  • Interviewing illustrator Sue Hendra this Friday.
  • This weekend I'll be driving Grammarella to Seattle's Bookfest to read punctuation auras during Martha Brockenbrough's fest appearance. Maybe some photos or youtubies of that.
  • Next week maybe an interview Eoin Colfer for Bound! Or, if not a real interview, I'll be in the audience during his Seattle appearance for the new Hitchhiker's Guide book. It is at times like these I mourn the fact I don't own a robe.

Is it too early to geek out about the 2010 Moleskine planners? Molesie, you had me at January.



3 comments:

Paul Schmid said...

Nice gig Jaime, Congrats!

Bonny Becker said...

Jaime,
Congrats! I checked it out and it looks great. I really like the mix of kids and adults books and media news. But... do you have an RSS feed?

CocoaStomp said...

Thank you guys. Bonny, I'll check on that RSS mojo.