Monday, October 26, 2009

SCBWI TEAM BLOG - Winter Conference details are up, up, up!

Yous guys, I'm so thrilled, if a few days behind -

SCBWI TEAM BLOG is back in action. We are like the A-Team, but without the body hair or as much jewelry.

I give you:

Sgt. B.A. Baracus Pope, who pities the non-blogging and non-tweeting fools at CWIM and twitter.






Lt. Faceman Wind, who appropriates vehicles like the GMC Vandura when he's not blogging at I'm Here. I'm Queer. What the Hell do I read? or on twitter.



Col. Hannibal Young, who may smoke a cigar, but has a surprisingly girlie blog at Suzanne Young and a trés feminine bg on twitter.






Co-Captains Howling Mad Stekly and Temairik, who may have spent the first four conferences residing in a mental institution, but are still the best helicopter pilots in town, blog and twitter at CuppaJolie (tweets) and CocoaStomp (tweets) respectively.

The official SCBWI conference blog is going to be hopping again soon!

Registration for the 2010 SCBWI International Winter Conference starts this Wednesday! And there are those awesome intensives that always sell out that you'll want to sign up for...

7 comments:

Donna M. McDine said...

Too funny! Maybe you all can star in the remake of the A-Team movie. Can't wait to attend the conference and be regular reader of your blog!

Regards,
Donna
Children’s Author
Write What Inspires You Blog
The Golden Pathway Story book Blog
Donna M. McDine’s Website

Alice said...

I have as much jewelry as Mr. T, I just don't wear it all at once.

CocoaStomp said...

Hope to see you in NY, Donna!
Alice. Please wear all your jewels on the first day of the NY conference? Pretty please? And can we give you a mohawk?

Richard Jesse Watson said...

Jamie, you make me smile. Years ago, I was passing through Stockton, California and stopped to eat at a restaurant. The waitress told me that Mr. T was filming in town and that he had just had lunch there. "Know what his favorite dish is?" she asked. "Quiche".

Cuppa Jolie said...

OMG! How did I miss this the other day? You seriously crack me the heck UP!

Suzanne Young said...

HAHAH!!! Awesome!! And I'll admit, I was sort of hoping to be Face, but then I realized Lee is so much better for it.

You rock!!!

CocoaStomp said...

Thanks, Ricardo! (I think Ben told everyone it was okay to call you Ricardo, Richard.) Somehow I am not surprised that Mr. T has a refined flavor palette.