Monday, November 23, 2009

Over on BOUND, a holiday book list!


It is time already. Christmas, Hanukkah, Chrismukkah. Ye Olde Etsy Shoppe has holiday cards and prints.

On Bound for the next TEN days I'll be posting book gift guides. First up is Holiday Books!

Some books on the list are oldies but goodies. But some are newies:

My favorite Frazee Santa book, Kimmel goblins, Paschkis dreidels, Iwai's lights, Heiligman's awesome NG series, Snickety latkes, Watson-y Santa, Dickens ala Helquist ala, and a reissued Sedaris.

If you think I missed some titles, I hope you'll leave your suggestion in the post's comments!

Also: Just bought some eggnog for my Eggnogtopus (word on the street is a certain MoBro gets the nog delivered. Fancy!)

3 comments:

Kirby Larson said...

We just hung our Eggnoctopus painting over the mantel for the holiday season at Shangri-Lar!!

We love it.

Kirby Larson said...

One more thing: two favorite holiday books here at the Larson household are Irene Trivas' The Nativity (her illustrations are so down to earth!) and Floyd Cooper's gloriously illustrated version of Margaret Wise Brown's, A Child is Born.

We are also very fond of Astrid Lindgren's Tomten books.

Johanna said...

I love my Eggnoctopus!!