Wednesday, February 17, 2010

All Brown, All the Time

Buddies! Check out this excellent interview author/illustrator Peter Brown did while he was in town on his last book tour:



Smart bloke, eh? Peter Brown is coming back to town, you know, for our umpteenth awesome annual conference, April 10 - 11. Not only the Conference, Peter is also one half of our freakishly groovy Master Class for Illustrators the day before the conference. He and art director Tim Gillner have already assigned homework and reading. I am soooo excited. I'm baking cupcakes for everybody.

There may be a spot or two open for the class still. Be sure to read the Chinook Update for news of possible openings. Did I mention I'm making cupcakes? Or that the price of the class includes your registration fee for the conference? And cupcakes?

And if you are over 13, please, please, be sure to watch my favorite book trailer in the history of book trailers:

4 comments:

Ariel said...

LOL - this is so awesome!

Martha Brockenbrough said...

I am the secretary of the Ladies Who Love Peter Brown (LWLPB) fan club. Anyone care to join?

CocoaStomp said...

Ariel, I think you are in the pre-conf-class, yes? It's going to be so much fun!
Martha, Peter says he gives free hugs to members of his fan club.

Ariel said...

Yes - I am in the class - can't wait!