Sunday, February 14, 2010

Previously on Bound: Teen Valentine

Teen Romance!

We'll leave off the gigantor obvious romance as there's an entire Superfan devoted to it.

So what else is there to read?

Nick & NorahGracelingVegan Virgin  Valentine

My favorite teen romances:
"Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist" or most anything by Rachel Cohn or David Levithan.
"Vegan Virgin Valentine" or most anything by Carolyn Mackler.
For a more ass-kicking romance, I adored "Graceling" by Kristin Cashore.

And romances I can't wait to read:

I Heart YOuThe Naughty ListThis Lullaby

"The Naughty List" by my buddy, Suzanne Young! She's got excerpts of the book up on her blog if you want a sneak peek read.
"I Heart You,You Haunt Me" by Lisa Schroeder (and the author is actually posting about how to write romances today, check it out!)
"This Lullaby" by Sara Dessen.

Plus all the paranormal romances out and about:

Beautiful CreaturesFallenVampire Diaries

"Beautiful Creatures" by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
"Fallen" by Lauren Kate.
"Vampire Diaries" by LJ Smith as seen on the CW!

No comments: