Monday, April 26, 2010

Where I call Andrew Carnegie a sexy beast and reveal my illustrator crush!

Though the blog name still sounds awful dominatrix-y, the MSN Entertainment Superfan book blog I've been doing is slowly but surely becoming all about the crayon and bottle set. Bound is turning into a blog about kid and teen books.

And it will hopefully get a new name and design soon soon soon. But it sure as HECK is getting a new co-contributor licketysplit in the fine and fair guise of my favorite pal, Martha Brockenbrough!!!

There will be some fun children's book/YA book posts happening over on Bound (new name TBD) -- book lists, reviews, and book related activities kids and parents can do together. I am super excited not only for the content focus, but for the chance to work with one of my favorite writers and persons on the planetoid.

You may all be well aware of the Carnegie and Kate Greenaway Medals, but if you ain't, and if you want to know one of my ultrafavorite illustrators, head over to Bound for my latest post on such subjects!

1 comment:

Martha Brockenbrough said...

I can't wait for this!

Also my word verification was "readea." It's either a disease that makes books leaky, or Medea's more literary sister.