Friday, June 10, 2011

But some good gnus

Don't think I blogged about it yet, but I have a kickass agent! His name is Stephen Barr. He's at Writers House. He has super powers, I'm not allowed to say what they are.

But truly: I hesitated to post about it a few months ago because Stephen is in the Witness Protection Program. Stephen is so smart and funny, he's being hunted by the world's best comedians—Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Ricky Gervais. So the desire to share this good news has been tempered by the fact that I might be exposing him to a comic hit. And I want to keep Stephen around. So if you are friends with Jerry, etc., don't mention any of this, please.

I sent my signed agency agreement in this envelope:

And then he sent back a signed copy in this envelope:

So that's fun.

2 comments:

Ben Clanton said...

I love the funny doodles you did on the envelope and his response. :) CONGRATS!

CocoaStomp said...

Thanks, Ben! See you soon! And I'm sure there'll be things to congratulate YOU about soon, too. :)